The idea of Russian Affiliate Congress and Expo originated in response to the need to develop business in Russia and other CIS countries in line with global trends.
Affiliate programs are one of the most effective and widely used internet marketing tools in the developed countries accounting for about 40%, whereas this segment in Russia and other CIS countries accounts only for 10% of the marketing activities. The difference is obvious.
Mission of the Event:
· Accumulation of positive international experience and contribution to the development of this industry in the CIS.
· Creating integrated platform for communication, training, promotion and business partnership in all areas of affiliate marketing.
• Gambling (casino, betting, poker, bingo, etc.)
• Trading (foreign exchange, equity, commodity)
• Finance (payment systems, loan programs, banking, leasing)
• Adult goods and services
• Arts and leisure (tickets, cultural values, recreational media and portals, books, flowers, arts and crafts, music, travel, amusement, sports, computer and social games, online TV, hotels, nightclubs, entertainment centers, etc.)
• Equipment (car, home and office equipment, computers and accessories, professional equipment, mobile and fixed line communications)
• Consumer goods (clothing, haberdashery, industrial goods, cosmetics)
• Education (courses, training, universities, schools)
• Foodstuffs (food, alcoholic and soft drinks, confectionery)
• Business (business press and portals, business services, legal services, franchising, licensing, marketing, certification, etc.)
• Luxury segment (jewelry, hotels, restaurants, nightclubs, arts, clothing, and other luxury products)
• Real estate (residential complexes, real estate agents, developers)
• Healthcare (clinics, cosmetic procedures, plastic surgery, pharmaceuticals, herbal therapy, homeopathy)
• Jobs (head hunting portals, freelance, extra income, MLM, etc.)
• IT (software)
- Affiliate programs and networks.
- Advertising, media and PR agencies
- Production studios.
- Online media buyers.
- Media market researchers and media planners.
- Ad networks and exchanges.
- PPC and CPA systems.
- Rich media / online video advertising.
- Companies specializing in behavioral marketing techniques and sales promotion programs.
- Webmasters, bloggers, owners of Internet resources, SMM/SEO professionals, online marketers, active social networkers.
- Media planning and buying specialists, account managers of large trading companies, advertising, media and PR agencies, production studios.
- Owners, executives, brand management and marketing specialists of manufacturing and distribution companies.
- Affiliate program owners and executives.
Congress and expo includes scientific and business seminars, conferences and other educational activities covering: new popular and profitable affiliate programs, training for the affiliates how to use available online marketing tools and properly choose affiliate programs, independent reviews of the affiliate programs.