Requirements for papers
By becoming our conference speaker you confirm your consent for the use of the presentation content including the title and text for marketing purposes (publishing on the website, in brochures and newsletters, etc.).
All the presentations will be recorded on video.
The best speaker will be determined by visitors’ vote after the conference is over.
- Submit your application to speak at the conference before September 2015.
- Submit the final drafts of your presentations before September 2015 *
- Provide a copy of your visa by 15 September 2015, if you are a foreign speaker *
After your candidacy as a speaker for RACE conference has been approved, please send an e-mail containing your high resolution photo, a brief biography (in Russian and English), including your full name, corporate identity, company name, current position and title.
* Failure to meet this condition will result in exclusion of the speaker from the conference program.
- Speech duration for Russian speakers: 20 minutes + 10 minutes for questions from the audience.
- Speech duration for English speakers: 1 hour including consecutive interpretation + 10 minutes for questions from the audience.
- The speech must be unique, i.e. delivered publicly for the first time.
- First preference is given to the speeches containing useful educational information, practical examples and case studies.
- Marketing speeches will not be considered.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE PRESENTATIONS
- The presentation should be made in PPT (Power Point) format or PDF.
- Use the following file naming format for your presentation: your surname_name_topic.
- Presentations should be send by e-mail:
- The presentation content must be informative and relevant to the subject of the conference.
- The last slide should contain the speaker’s contact information.