About the Conference
The platform will bring together foreign and native speakers, experts and participants of the affiliate marketing sector, specialists of e-commerce and digital marketing, affiliate program owners and advertisers.
♦ affiliate marketing trends;
♦ forex and binary options;
♦ marketing automation and optomozation;
♦ efficient tools of affiliate marketing;
♦ lead generation;
♦ traffic quality etc.
How to become a successful webmaster in the financial markets?
- Features of earnings in the financial markets
- Statistics and portraits of target customers
- Successful cases
- Examples of earnings of webmasters working in this direction
About the speaker:
Alexander Melkumyants is the expert in the field of digital marketing and sales in B2B segment. He has been engaged in the development of affiliate marketing for more than five years.
“Review of working cases in Pay Per Call”
- how to choose profitable offers in Pay Per Call*;
- how much advertising in different sources is;
- how to advertise on platforms and social media;
- how much income such a payoff pattern brings.
Aleksandr Duzhnikov has been professionally involved in online marketing since 2004.
In 2008, together with his partners Aleksandr founded a federal real estate resource, and launched a range of retail projects in 2009 that still remain major shops in their segments.
In 2010, entered the executive board of a group of IT companies – A3F Group; in 2015, became one of the founders of Marketcall.ru affiliate network.
Organization of earnings centers beyond the Russian Federation for affiliate networks
- How the affiliate network is organized in terms of law and what should be noticed (until it is not noticed by competent authorities).
- Should one bother with “agent’s services” or “services resale” can also answer purpose?
- How to organize webmaster payoffs.
- How to structure business for entering foreign markets and when it should be done.
Pavel Shinkarenko has been focusing on legal matters in the online business area for 10 years.
Currently, he is a managing partner of Seneschal group of companies and a participant of the expert council of Russian Association for Electronic Communications (RAEC).
Founded by him, Solar Staff online service helps freelancers to automate document management.
Affiliate program development on Forex: 2016 trends
- How forex market affiliate programs have changed in 2016.
- How Forex products and Binary Options have evolved.
- What brand can do for web master.
- How to resolve affiliate marketing conflicts.
- How to exceed the bounds of Russia and the CIS countries – review of successful cases.
Alexander Koshkin has been focusing on affiliate marketing since 2011. Led by Alexander, the Alpari program has become the biggest forex affiliate program in Russia and the CIS countries. Currently, he is supervising Alpari affiliate sector on the international market.
Acquiring natural links in the gaming world: is it really possible? If yes, how?
- why link-building is still important;
- old and new link-building methods;
- shifting from artificial to natural links;
- successful link-earning strategies.
Matteo Monari is an experienced online marketer, who can talk authoritatively about such complex issues. He is a co-founder and COO of BizUp, one of Italy's main online marketing agencies. Earlier, he worked as SEO manager for some of the world's biggest affiliates in the gaming and finance sectors.
Today, Matteo’s customers are such gambling companies as Unibet, BetClic, Betsson and King.com. When promoting these companies, the expert focuses on link-building and long term, white hat SEO strategies.
Targeted advertising and ways of its effective application
- new tools for CTR increasing;
- the opposition of mobile and content advertising;
- why groups in the Odnoklassniki are needed;
- new cases;
About the speaker:
- а leading specialist of myTarget project by Mail.Ru Group ;
- а teacher at the IKRA School of interactive communications (Moscow)
- а participant and speaker at industry conferences: РИФ-КИБ, RIW, СПИК, iProf, КРИ, WN Conf and ect.
Mobile programmatic: everything you wanted to know but were afraid to ask
- challenges and revolutions in the mobile programmatic market;
- what kind of purchase will be appropriate for an individual advertiser;
- how to organize work with primary, secondary and external data;
- advertising campaign strategies.
Ruslan Kuvaev, a cofounder and CEO of BYYD mobile advertising platform.
Being a mastermind of BYYD, Ruslan Kuvaev hosts a program about technologies in the mobile area on Mediametrics radio.
A radio host invites representatives of leading market companies to his studio to discuss mobile trends.
Lead generation and traffic quality in the gaming area
- Affiliate marketing in online games: review of successful cases.
- Current situation at the market. Where should one move on?
- Fly in the ointment. Relevant issues during work with CPA networks and solutions.
Ilya Khatazhenkov joined the online game industry in 2009, actively participating in the development of the large gaming portal.
He has been working for CityAds since 2011.
He worked his way up from a sales manager and business development manager to the head of online games department.
Within this period, Ilya has thoroughly studied the industry and is ready to share his experience with the audience at the RACE conference.
Automation of email marketing. AgileMail – mailout technology of the future
- challenges of modern email marketing automation;
- AgileMail technology and new opportunities it offers;
- successful cases on the use of AgileMail.
Aleksey Rakhmanin is a specialist in business solutions at ExpertSender Russia company – one of the largest platforms for professional email marketing. Since March 2016, together with his colleagues, he has been developing domestic startup – AgileMail. Aleksey is sure that their technology will change the whole idea of email marketing, making mailout unique and relevant for every subscriber.